Do you have an idea or project related to mesh routing protocols? Are you involved in a community networking project that uses a mesh? Are you aware of a related issue that you think should be discussed? Your workshop or presentation proposal is welcomed to BattleMeshV7 Leipzig!
After the proposal deadline, the agenda will be published here: BattleMeshV7/Agenda
Until then, this agenda page will contain a list of proposed workshops, which you are encouraged to check to see if there is already a similar workshop or talk to yours before making a proposal.
Topic and format
Workshops or talks relating directly to open source mesh routing protocols will be prioritised, but we welcome proposals of anything you think may be of interest to mesh routing and community networking enthusiasts.
It may take any format, for example a presentation, talk, discussion, debate, practical workshop, or film showing.
Lightening talks are shorter talks which can be submitted later than the main workshops deadline, to allow everybody to have the opportunity to present their project/idea. Each lightening talk will be 7 minutes long followed by 3 minutes of questions. Projector slides can be submitted before in PDF format to: email@example.com
To allow an efficient handling of your submission, please provide the following information and send them by email to the email address below:
- Your name
- What format will it take (talk/workshop/panel discussion/lightening talk)
- Your topic headline
- Your topic description which can be brief (does not need to exceed a couple of lines) but should provide a reasonable summary of your talk
- The dates of your stay at the event and (optional) preferred day for your slot
- Length of the slot if you wish to do a workshop (all other slots will be limited to one hour)
- Any requirements you need, for example, a projector.
The deadline for proposals is the 1st of May.
Email your proposals or specific questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general questions, please use the mailing list: http://ml.ninux.org/mailman/listinfo/battlemesh