Please describe your talks here! (There is a template at the bottom of the page.)
Benchmark of Mesh Routing Protocols (Talk)
- Presenter: mwarning
- Duration: 45 min
Summary: This talk presents my efforts to compare all mesh routing protocols we could get our hands on. We have tested scalability, traffic overhead and mobility on several topologies of up to 2000 nodes. To achieve this, we created a test framework based on Linux network namespaces to let Babel, batman-adv, BMX6, CJDNS, OLRSD, OLSR2, OSPF (maybe) and Yggdrasil run in different test scenarios. Let the virtual battle begin!
(Fill in as many details as you can.)
Event title and type (e.g. conference, workshop, panel discussion, ...)
- Name and/or nick
- Optional affiliation: community, country, employer...
- Type of event (talk / workshop / workshop / panel discussion / other)
- Duration (25 min or 55 min for talks, anything you want otherwise)
- Preferred date / constraint
- Summary (about 200 words)