|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= Wireless Battle of the Mesh =
The Wireless Battle of the Mesh is an event that aims at bringing together people from across Europe to test the performance of different routing protocols for ad-hoc networks, like [[http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/babel/|Babel]], [[http://www.open-mesh.org|B.A.T.M.A.N.]], [[http://olsr.org|OLSR]], and [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_routing|Static Routing]].
It is a tournament with a social character. If you are a mesh networking enthusiast, community networking activist, or have an interest in mesh networks you might want to check this out !
The goal of the WirelessBattleMesh events is to set-up hands-on testbed for each available mesh routing protocol with a standard test procedure for the different mesh networks. During the different WBM events, similar hardware and software configuration will be used based on the OpenWRT BoardSupportPackage and packages for each protocol implementation. The WBM events are also a great opportunity to develop testing tools for PHY/MAC radio layers (drivers, scripts and PHY analyzers).
If you want to know who is behind the WBM you should visit AboutUs
== What's hot? ==
== Next Event ==
* '''04-06 Sep 2010: [[BattleMeshV3.1416|BattleMesh v3.1416]] in Florenville (BE) '''
== Past Events ==
* '''02-06 Jun 2010:''' [[BattleMeshV3|BattleMesh v3]] in Bracciano (IT)
* '''26-28 Feb 2010:''' [[http://hackerspace.be/Wireless_Battle_Mesh_v_2.7182|BattleMesh v2.7]] in Brussels and Hasselt (BE)
* '''17-18 Oct 2009:''' [[http://hackerspace.be/Wireless_Battle_Mesh_v2|BattleMesh v2]] in Brussels (BE)
* '''11-12 Apr 2009:''' [[http://www.tmplab.org/2009/02/16/first-tmplab-wireless-battle-mesh-april-11-12th-2009-tmplab/|BattleMesh v1]] in Paris (FR)
|My name is France and I am studying Theatre and Art at Stavanger / Norway.<<<BR>>
Feel free to surf to my blog post: [[http://mynewinterestingjournal884.lucialpiazzale.com/mario-kart-tour-best-use-of-rubies|free mario kart tour rubies]]
My name is France and I am studying Theatre and Art at Stavanger / Norway.<
> Feel free to surf to my blog post: free mario kart tour rubies