|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|Line 11:||Line 10:|
|== Next events ==
* '''10-14 August 2011''': BattleMessh v4.01 in FinowFurt to the Chaos Computer Club Camping (DE)
* '''16-20 March 2011:''' [[BattleMeshV4|BattleMesh v4]] in Sant Bartomeu del Grau (ES)
|Line 12:||Line 15:|
|* BattleMeshV4 [[http://vimeo.com/19447501|promo video]]|
|Line 14:||Line 17:|
| * [[http://ml.ninux.org/mailman/listinfo/battlemesh | Mailing List]]
* [[http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=battlemesh&uio=d4 | IRC Chat]] (irc.freenode.net #battlemesh)
* [[http://ietherpad.com/battlemesh | Etherpad for WBMv3.3]]
== Next events ==
* '''16-20 Mar 2011:''' [[BattleMeshV4|BattleMesh v4]] in Barcelona (ES)
| * [[http://ml.ninux.org/mailman/listinfo/battlemesh|Mailing List]]
* [[http://webchat.freenode.net?channels=battlemesh&uio=d4|IRC Chat]] (irc.freenode.net #battlemesh)
* [[http://ietherpad.com/battlemesh|Etherpad for WBMv3.3]]
Wireless Battle of the Mesh
The Wireless Battle of the Mesh is an event that aims at bringing together people from across Europe to test the performance of different routing protocols for ad-hoc networks, like Babel, B.A.T.M.A.N., BMX, OLSR, and Static Routing.
It is a tournament with a social character. If you are a mesh networking enthusiast, community networking activist, or have an interest in mesh networks you might want to check this out !
The goal of the WirelessBattleMesh events is to set-up hands-on testbed for each available mesh routing protocol with a standard test procedure for the different mesh networks. During the different WBM events, similar hardware and software configuration will be used based on the OpenWRT BoardSupportPackage and packages for each protocol implementation. The WBM events are also a great opportunity to develop testing tools for PHY/MAC radio layers (drivers, scripts and PHY analyzers) .
If you want to know who is behind the WBM you should visit AboutUs
16-20 March 2011: BattleMesh v4 in Sant Bartomeu del Grau (ES)
IRC Chat (irc.freenode.net #battlemesh)